8:50-10:00 am - Higher Grounds Cafe' in the Fellowship Hall
Come by and check out our coffee, tea, & italian sodas.
First time visitors receive a complimentary beverage!
9:15 am - Sunday School Classes for all ages
10:30 am - Worship Service in the Sanctuary
Nursery, Preschool and Jr. Church provided.
Please note schedule change for Wednesday, April 23 - In lieu of our District Assembly- Celebrating Generations, there will be no regular Wednesday activities at the church. Please join us at Three Rivers Convention Center in Kennewick for the opening service at 7:00pm.
Drop by for supper at 6. Then we break up in to age-geared Bible studies to help us grow in our faith and friendships.
WED. NIGHT BIBLE STUDIES
FOR ALL AGES
Understand and experience God’s desire for your life
FOR OUR KIDS - 6:30pm
- EARLY CHILDHOOD – “Wiggles and Giggles” – teaching our babies and toddlers about loving God through music, stories and activities
- PRESCHOOLERS – Boz the Bear DVD series teaches our kids about following Jesus at home and everywhere
- GRADES 1-5 – “What’s in the Bible” – Fast-paced, Veggie Tales lessons and talk time show how the great Bible stories fit into one big redemptive story. It’s a journey our kids won’t forget!
FOR OUR TEENS - 7:00 PM
IGNITE with worship and life lessons that relate faith to decisions, relationships, everything! Come worship with us through Scripture, Community & lots of fun. It all takes place in the teen center from 7 to 8:30. Need genuine friends who listen and care? Need a ride? Call Pastor Chris for more info: 509-627-0759.
FOR ADULTS - 7:00 - 8:00 PM
- VERSE BY VERSE Study of Genesis– Dr. Fred Bowers (140a)
- LADIES ~ Starting April 30, please come join us in the Library Wednesday evenings 7:00pm – 8:00pm for Sister2Sister - A time for laughter, friendship, tea, prayer, caring, and for Jesus’ love to shine. Beginning May 21st, we will start a study called UNGLUED – making wise choices in the midst of raw emotions
Girlfriends Unlimited (a.k.a. women’s ministries) is presenting a 6-week study on how to make godly decisions when someone bumps into your ‘happy’. This study by Proverbs 31 Ministries, written by Lysa TerKeurst, is for women who are prepared to make ‘imperfect progress’ learning to respond with Christlikeness to those who “dance on your last nerve”. We will learn how to respond to confrontations and life’s annoyances in a way that honors Christ, and we will learn how to specifically pray for each other on our journey. This study is meant to draw us closer to each other and closer to God. Come join us beginning Wednesday, May 21th, 7-8PM in the library. Participant guides ($9.50) must be prepaid (reading book is optional - $8.50) . Sign up and pay for your participant guide at the table in the foyer.
Click here to log in to our Church Directory.